LPG is an extremely versatile fuel ideal for use in many industrial sectors.
Some of the more common industrial uses of LPG include; Powder Coating, Spray Booth, Oven Baking, Shrink Wrapping, Metal Smelting, Concrete Curing, Profile Cutting Line
Even in circumstances where mains gas is a possibility, LPG has two further important benefits that make it an ideal choice for the surface engineering and product finishing industry. Firstly it has a higher calorific value and so burns 'hotter' than natural gas and, secondly, an LPG installation provides a truly independent fuel supply, with security that brings in production.
Why Flogas LPG?
Whether you're already using LPG from another supplier, or looking to make the switch from an alternative fuel type, an LPG supply from Flogas is the ideal fuel for industrial processing:
- Versatility: Perfect for any number of uses whether you’re located in a mains gas area or not, choosing Flogas LPG opens the door to a versatile and highly efficient energy source for you and your business.
- Environmental Benefits: LPG is one of the cleanest and most efficient fuels available, making it the perfect energy source for this environmentally aware age.
- Professional & Affordable Installation: Our qualified engineers handle all installation procedures, from selecting the correct tank sizes and best locations through to the final installation and deliveries of LPG.
- Safety First: Flogas considers safety a vital issue. Our experienced Technical Services Team offer safety training and advice and our drivers will safety check your tank at each delivery and report any safety issues for remedial action.
- Outstanding Service: Our commitment to total customer service is designed to provide maximum service and support. We pride ourselves on the personal level of service that you might expect from a local business, whilst maintaining the dependability and experience associated with a large national company.
- Truly National Network With more filling plants than our major competitors combined, our national distribution network ensures all customers receive a guaranteed service of the highest quality.
Switching To LPG?
If you're using an alternative fuel, such as oil, electricity or solid fuels, then switching to cleaner, greener LPG offer your business considerable savings and environmental benefits:
- LPG has low carbon to hydrogen ration which means that it will generate lower amounts of CO2 per amount of heat produced.
- LPG has a comparably high heating value, meaning it contains more energy per kg than most competing fuels.
- According to the UN international panel on climate change (IPCC), LPG is not a greenhouse gas, meaning it is assigned a global warming potential (GWP) factor of 0. The IPCC lists the GWP actor of CO2 as 1 (by definition as it is the equivalent measure of a carbon footprint) and methane as 25.