- You are here
- LPG at Home
- Switch LPG Supplier
Switch LPG Supplier
Switch LPG Gas Supplier: just Go with the Flo
It's now easier than ever to switch from your current LPG gas supplier to Flogas. The process is so simple that you'll even keep your existing tank. We'll take over your gas supply and maintenance - it's as easy as that!
If you decide to switch lpg suppliers to Flogas, we’ll handle all the details, so you can concentrate on enjoying the savings. All you need to do is:
- Let us know you want to switch
- Tell us when the contract with your existing supplier runs out
That's it - leave the rest to us.
If you have a metered LPG supply, you can also switch to Flogas if every household on your estate agrees to switch. Find out more about switching metered LPG supplier.
To find out more, contact us online, or call us on 0800 574 574.
10 reasons to change to Flogas LPG
- You could make significant savings with our competitive pricing structure.
- You’ll get a reliable supply, delivered by one of the UK's largest LPG distribution networks
- We provide security of energy supply with an excellent delivery service through our fleet of over 300 vehicles
- We'll regularly test and maintain your tank, making sure it works efficiently and complies with all safety regulations
- Our emergency team is available 24 hours/7 days a week for total peace of mind; they're just a phone call away
- Our dedicated UK-based customer service team will deal with all your queries, quickly and efficiently
- Our sophisticated telemetry units fitted to every tank and our hassle free 'Top-up' service means that you don't need to order your gas; we know how much gas you're using and we'll schedule a delivery automatically, ensuring that you don't run out.
- You can spread the cost of your fuel with our range of flexible payment plans.
- You can choose to manage your account online and receive paperless e-bills
- You'll receive great offers on our range of appliances available exclusively to Flogas customers
To find out more, contact us online or call us on 0800 574 574.