Refer a friend
Share £50 when they become a customer
Do you know someone who is still using oil, electricity or solid fuel to heat their home? If they upgrade to LPG with us, you’ll get £25 towards your gas and they’ll get £25 credit on their new account* – it’s Flo-easy!
If your friend, neighbour or relative is already on LPG, but with a competitor, you could also share £50 when they successfully complete their switch to Flogas.*
Please make sure your friend is happy to hear from us first, then all you need to do is fill out this form, then we’ll get in touch with your friend and do the rest!
*Terms and Conditions
- By submitting details you confirm that you have been given permission by the person you are referring to give us their personal details for the purpose of providing a quote to them for supply of LPG.
- This offer applies to domestic bulk customers referring a potential prospect for a new domestic bulk tank installation or to switch their existing domestic bulk LPG supplier only.
- New Install customers – £25 credit raised on both referee account and new account following first fill of gas. Switch customers – £25 credit raised on both referee account and new account following successful completion of switch process
- Switch customers must not have been a Flogas customer within past 6 years.
- Referring customer must only have one account and not refer themselves.
- By submitting details referee confirms they are authorised to give personal details for the purpose of Flogas providing a quote for supply of LPG.
- Refer a Friend offer applies to personal contacts only – anyone referred as part of a job or position referee holds, won’t be eligible to receive a Refer a Friend payment and will be disqualified from the offer.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Flogas Britain reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at ant time, without notice and / or substitute the referral bonus for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The offer is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.