- How do I read my gauge?Please see the below diagram for guidance on reading your bulk LPG tank gauge:
For more help please refer to the technical booklet.
- How do I know when I need to place my orders?If you're a manual ordering - or On Call - customer we advise you to place your orders when your gauge is reading 40%.
If you'd prefer to leave your ordering to us just switch to Top Up at www.flogas.co.uk/top-up.
- How do I read my gauge now that telemetry has been fitted?The telemetry gauge has a window on one side of it which shows the current gas percentage. This can be read by looking straight down on to the gauge. See the below diagram for more information:
- What are the benefits of telemetry?
Our telemetry system provides us with a live feed of your gas levels, so, if you’re on our Top Up service we know exactly when it’s time for your delivery, without you having to lift a finger.
When you start using your appliances your gas level begins to drop and the telemetry system sends a feed to our systems at head office. When it gets down to a certain level, we know it’s time to organise your delivery.
You don’t need to worry about checking your gauge as we will know the optimum time for your gas to arrive before it runs out. You never need to call us to place an order as we have your deliveries in hand.
If you’d like to be on our free of charge Top Up service click here www.flogas.co.uk/top-up
- Is LPG more expensive than oil?To find out if you could benefit from potential cost savings when switching from oil to gas, give us a call on 0800 574 574 or contact us online today
- What is Top Up?
Our LPG Top-Up service here at Flogas means you never have to worry about running out of gas again.
No more monitoring tanks or remembering to place orders. Instead, our automated gas delivery service means we’ll do it all for you – completely free of charge.
How it works
Our tanks are fitted with state-of-the-art telemetry systems, which remotely monitor your gas usage. This means, when you’re running low, we’ll automatically arrange a delivery to top you up.
You can switch to our LPG Top-Up service for free, at any time.
- What is On-Call?If you’d prefer not to use our automated LPG delivery service, Top-Up, you can opt for our On Call service instead. This lets you order gas as and when you choose. However, please make sure you order in plenty of time, as our minimum delivery period is 7 days (and can be longer during busy periods).