Thank you for choosing to be one of our suppliers, we are keen to establish strong relationships to build on our core beliefs of safety, sustainability and responsibility. Building long-term mutually-beneficial relationships with the suppliers of our products and services is a key part of our success.
Before starting the registration process, please read our purchasing and payment policies below. Our accounts payable team strive to ensure that all of our supplier invoices are paid with our agreed payment terms, to help us make this happen, please make note of our payment process below :
- Please address all invoices, statements and general correspondence to our central purchase ledger department at [email protected]
- All invoices submitted should quote a valid Flogas Britain Ltd purchase order, we ask that you do not provide any goods or services without being given a PO.
- Our purchase order numbers are in the format of
- 13xxxxx for general purchase orders
- 8xxxxxx or 9xxxxxx for orders placed from our central warehouse at Staveley
- Jxxxx for vehicle repairs
- Our standard payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice, by completing the form below, you agree to these terms.
- All invoices should be submitted via email to [email protected] on completion only of the Delivery of goods and services and must provide the following details:
- A valid PO number
- Invoice Date – not future dated
- Invoice Number
- A description of goods or service being charged for
- Correct currency
- Meet HMRC and ROI Tax Regulations
- Invoices must be in the following format
- In pdf format
- Not password protected
- Please include ‘invoice’ in the subject
- To ensure that we capture all of our suppliers invoices we recommend that a monthly statements is issued
- To enquire about a payment status please email the purchase ledger team and include either ‘payment’ or ‘overdue’ in the subject or call us on 0116 264 9026 where one our accounts Payable team will be happy to assist you.
To continue, please complete all required fields below.