- I think my cylinder is leaking, what do I do?Isolate the supply and contact our 24 hour emergency team on 03457 200 100.
- I can smell gas, what do I do?Isolate the supply and contact our 24 hour emergency team on 03457 200 100.
- My gas isn't coming through, whats wrong?Call our emergency team on 03457 200 100. If it's more than one person affected, contact our customer service team during working hours and they will investigate it further for you. If you need to contact out of office hours, please ring our Emergency team on 03457 200 100.
- My heater will not light, what do I do?Check that the regulator is turned to 'on' position. Hold button down 10-15 seconds to allow gas to reach pilot light, release and press for ignition. Hold down button for further 10-15 seconds so that the gas valve holds open. Proceed to select heat setting. If the pilot is blocked, remove the blockage. If you are still unable to light it, please contact us.
- My heater keeps going out, what is happening to it?This happens if the heater is being used in a confined space with inadequate ventilation. There must be adequate ventilation (open door/windows) or it be placed in a large space. The cylinder may be low on gas and a new bottle will be required. Please contact us to replenish your bottle, go to our online shop to order online or order through your account.
- The pilot light keeps going out and heater shuts downThe heater may be positioned in a draught. Eliminate problem and re-position heater. If this is not the case, it could be that the cylinder is running low on gas. Please contact us to replenish your bottle, go to our online shop where you can order online or order through your account.