Skip to content


How Can I Cancel My Contract?

If you are a domestic customer, you can cancel your contract with us within 14 days of the commencement of your supply agreement (subject to certain conditions which are set out in the terms and conditions of your agreement), you are required to notify us in writing either by post to our head office or email to [email protected].

Head Office address:

Flogas Britain Ltd
Rayns Way,
Watermead Business Park,

Upon receipt of your notification (either by email or in writing), 30 days from receipt, your contract will be cancelled and any monies paid in advance for LPG that you will not be receiving from us will be refunded.

For further information in regard to ‘how I can cancel my contract’ you can also call us on 0800 574 574.

Was this answer helpful?

Thank you for letting us know

32 people also found this answer helpful

We're sorry to hear that

Your response has been recorded. If you would like to get in touch, please visit contact us